The Queensland Shakespeare Ensemble will hold its Annual General Meeting at 7pm Sunday 13th of June 2020, at the Geoffrey Rush Theatre, UQ, St Lucia
All current (financial) members are invited and at the meeting will:
- Read and ensure the accuracy of the minutes of the 2020 annual general meeting
- Receive the Management Committee’s report and the statement of income and expenditure, assets and liabilities and mortgages, charges and securities affecting the Queensland Shakespeare Ensemble’s property for 2020
- Receive the auditor’s report upon the books and accounts for the preceding financial year
- Elect members of the Management Committee; and
- Appoint an auditor
All the members of the Management Committee are up for re-election, and nominations for the Management Committee positions are now open. Members of the Management Committee are selected by a majority vote at the Annual General Meeting from the list of candidates for each position. Membership can be taken up at the AGM. There are four formal positions:
- Vice President
- There is one general position
Any two Voting Members of the Queensland Shakespeare Ensemble can nominate any other Voting Member to serve as a member of the Management Committee in any of these positions.
The nomination must be in writing and signed by the candidate and the members who nominated them, and be given to the Secretary by Sunday 30th of May, 2021.
Nominations should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact email@example.com for more info.