2023 ANNUAL APPEAL
“This above all; to thine own self be true”
Hamlet, Act 1 Sc 3
This year QSE turns 22! Over the years we have seen growing support for our ensemble which has allowed us to continue creating, facilitating, training, and developing with a commitment to community and accessibility.
For our 2023 Annual Appeal, we are focusing on sharing our mission and how it reflects who we are and what we would like to be as an ensemble.
We as an artist-managed ensemble, exist to powerfully share epic stories with live audiences, provide world class training opportunities to actors and non-actors, support creativity in contexts and communities where it has been historically excluded, and nurture an ensemble of artist managers that drive the company’s activities and works together to develop their skills on stage and off.
In keeping with our mission, this year we are undertaking projects that include:
- Producing and presenting our funny, fast, and accessible Shakespeare’s Shorts shows to a wide range of audiences
- Producing a mainstage season of Margaret Atwood’s, The Penelopiad
- Shakespeare Beyond projects such as our Youth Justice Program (West Moreton Youth Detention Centre), and Deepening Democracy with Logan Together.
- Increasing the opportunity to welcome new audiences through our A Night At The Theatre initiative
- Providing training opportunities through our Training Scholarships
- Expanding our Education programs including In-School Workshops and Professional Development opportunities for educators
- Fostering development in our ensemble of artist-managers
This is all made possible through the support of our community, volunteers, and generous donors!
Donations to QSE over $2 are tax deductible. No matter how big or small, they will be put to great use! You can find out more about what your donation can do here.
Support QSE’s vision by donating to the company. To find out how your donation can help, click here.
DONATE TO SHAKESPEARE BEYOND
Support QSE’s community initiatives.
GIVE A NIGHT AT THE THEATRE
A donation of $36 will give a mainstage ticket to a person who might not have otherwise been able to experience live
You can also donate via direct debit:
Account number: 134367
Please put your last name and an annotation or abbreviation (e.g. Shakespeare Beyond) in the description line, and alert us via email (email@example.com) when you transfer a payment.
To follow updates across the campaign, visit: